Tuesday, August 5, 2008

drugs dependent

last nite i cant sleep..at 3.30 am ive to take 2 panadols just to get a 2 and a half hour sleep..when i got up at 7 this morning, i cant decide whether i should go to work or not..but i did..

tp 8.15 dh call my colleague mintak replace me this afternoon..gila weyy..pegi keja dgn mata separuh terbukak..half of my mind felt flying in the free space..5 mins b4 10, my colleague confirmed ada org utk ganti my work ..waahh..leganya

balik umah, as expected my parents were shocked to see me come home even b4 lunch hour..explained a bit this n that..then i took another panadol to get another 2 hours sleep..bila bangun, baru rasa lega skit..

a friend used to tell me he needs to take 2 panadols b4 sleep everynite just to get a good rest..i think i better follow his regime..at least i can get ample sleep every nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wanna die quick quick you follow hor that regimen .... otherwise if headache persist you better consult doctor (beside yourself).

Stick to panadol, ample sleep you will get ..... long long deep sleep sampai tak bangun baru tahu 'hands on hip'.