Tuesday, May 6, 2008

misfortune

yesterday, on 05.05.2008, at 4.55 pm, my technician came to tell me that some 'kecelakaan' has occured to my car. he said, there's some branches fall over my car n asked me to come n see it myself.a branch turned out to b a damn tall pokok nibong lying horizontally on the front part of my car..i was shocked n speechless..had to call dad to get the tow truck to bring the car home coz the tree has managed to break the power steering oil case n drained it to empty..
couldnt sleep last nite..had to drag g to chat with me till 1 am n then called na on phone till 2..ive to end the call coz na asked me to stop talking n go to sleep..still i cant sleep after that.as expected, i woke up late the next morning..but managed to lodge police report abt the accident with my dad, settle all the insurance claim..but the lady said they have to wait for the insurance ppl to inspect my car n see whether i can continue with the claim or not..means i still hv to spare some money as back up..hmm..what ever...all i know is now im handicapped and had to cancel most of my plans for this n next month :((
front side : it does look nasty ehh?

the back was unaffected..Alhamdulillah


left side view..doesnt look that bad


right side view...now it does look horrible!!

auchh...my poor baby :((

No comments: