Friday, May 9, 2008

lazy friday

its friday..
finally i managed to finish reading my 3rd volume ...hv to start with the 4th one coz i told g we should celebrate after i finished at least 2 volumes..ok..im not going according to schedule..am going out for the 2nd celebration tomorrow...

so far today has been a lazy day for me..i wonder what else did i do except for watching tv n chit chatting with mom n few friends on YM..

i read this blog >> www.chanlilian.net pretty amazing blog..love reading her posts n the comments she got..

i guess g wants me to create something like this..oh boy..he kept telling me to set my own website and generate extra income out of it..er...hello...cincai2 boleh la i buat...plus to get ppl hooked with ur blog, u have to update urself with the current issues (politics does attract lots of attention)..n FYI i dont find myself having interest with this political things..coz as far as i concerned it has never been a clean one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thanks for the mention. Join in the comments lah when you free, I don't bite. Hehehe.