Wednesday, June 18, 2008

another friend got married!

i was going through friendster when i realised one of my ex-classmate just got married..must b a big one since he works with oil & gas company n make lots of $$...

usually when i knew my friend got married, i got worried coz i havent yet..but somehow this time i felt relief pulak..ok la ..let me tell the story behind it..

it has been nearly 10 years ago..when i was in early form 5..back then, i was a very low-profile gal..i bet a lot of ppl in the school didnt realise my presence there...what the heck..i dont think fame will benefit me in any way...but somehow tiba2 je i rasa mcm glamor skit..initially, when my friends n i passed the dewan selera (boy's section) tiba2 je the boys bising2 , n pointing at me..since they spoke in kelantan dialect, i was hoping my friends tak paham..coz i also tak paham y they did tht..then i noticed, when i crossing a certain group of boys, diorg tiba2 je step aside n let me go first..ok..thts fishy!! i wonder wht hv i done wrong..

until on Valentine's day 1998, while gotong royong, my gal friends found something shocking written on the wall behind our class..some nuts hv put my name n another boy in the class (who happened to b pretty famous in school) in a love sign n quote "cinta 503 '98" ... adoi...bengang nya rasa!!! no wonder la tiba2 je i jadi famous..now everything make sense..as a result, i avoided speaking to him for months..i guessed he noticed abt it..i only spoke to him again 2 months b4 spm, n tht's bcoz we r taking class pic..after tht the rumours settled..

lepas abis spm, i dont give a damn abt him anymore..a few of my friends did call me n give me the updates abt him..he became top student at his uni.good for him, but i dont give a shit..

when i was in year 2, met him during my campus open day..he came to my campus to meet his friends, n i think he didnt know tht i studied there too..it was a shock..n embarassing actually..

then a long pause until he sent me a msg thru friendster a few years later, asking if i still remember him.aiyaa..what kind of question is tht?how can i forget my classmates?no matter how much i hate u..i will always remember u ..then silence again..until tonite i saw his testimonials..ppl are congratulating him on his 'wedding of the year event' walla...

congrats from me too!! n pls know tht i am so happy tht u r married to someone else coz u kept haunting me all these years!!

No comments: