Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

yesterday, at McD, there's a group of kids having their meals next to our table..i cant help but adore one of the boy..very cute..i guess he's ard 3-4 year old with mawi's style of hair (the old one, when he was skinhead)..lucky his mom :)

n well..today is the day to celebrate all the wonderful moms around the globe!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mommies!!

what should i get for mom?hmm..seriously, im lousy at picking up gifts for others, even for my mom..so the best way to celebrate the day is to buy dinner for everyone (everyone=mom, dad n me ) so tonite, i got a grand date with my parents :)

btw, i think im going nuts lately..somehow i started to feel comfortable being in the kitchen..i always refer it as making experiments with the dishes..but amazingly, i kinda like doing it..all the mixing, baking, cooking etc..n ive been thinking of making some cookies and cheesecakes when my nephews n nieces got back next week for wesak day.hmm..i know i know....no one will believe me on this..n luckily my mom has not fainted (yet) since i started all these crazy things..i never realised nigella did very wonderful and easy dishes..n those recipes i gathered from 'Party Planner with David Tutera' is incredibly easy n marvellous...cant wait for my next shopping spree..need to get more n more butter, cream cheese, whipped cream etc... :)

No comments: